A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shailendra Kapoor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shailendra Kapoor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shailendra Kapoor, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kapoor graduated from Patna Medical College.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shailendra Nath Kapoor MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Shailendra N. Kapoor practice?
- Dr. Shailendra Kapoor has 1 office location.
Dr. Shailendra Kapoor practices Urology near Lock Haven, PA.
See Lock Haven Urologists.