A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shailendra Lakhanpal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shailendra Lakhanpal is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shailendra Lakhanpal, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lakhanpal graduated from University College Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Lakhanpal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brookwood Medical Center
- St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital
- St. Vincent's East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shailendra Lakhanpal BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Shailendra Lakhanpal practice?
- Dr. Shailendra Lakhanpal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shailendra Lakhanpal practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Internists and Birmingham Oncologists.