A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shailendra Upadhyay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shailendra Upadhyay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shailendra Upadhyay, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Upadhyay graduated from Kj Somaiya Med Coll, Maharashtra Univ Hlth Sci, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Dr. Upadhyay has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Steven and Alexandra Cohen Children’s Medical Center of New York
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shailendra Dineshchandra Upadhyay BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Shailendra D. Upadhyay practice?
- Dr. Shailendra Upadhyay has 1 office location.
Dr. Shailendra Upadhyay practices Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Cardiology near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Internists, New Hyde Park Pediatricians, and New Hyde Park Cardiologists.