A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shailendri Philip:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shailendri Philip, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Philip graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Philip has 41 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Clearwater Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shailendri Eswar Rao Philip MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Shailendri E. Philip practice?
- Dr. Shailendri Philip has 13 office locations.
Dr. Shailendri Philip practices Diagnostic Radiology near Redlands, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Modesto, CA and Loma Linda, CA.
See Redlands Radiologists.