A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shailendri Philip:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Philip
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Philip Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shailendri Philip, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Philip graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Philip has 41 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Clearwater Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shailendri Eswar Rao Philip MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Shailendri E. Philip practice?
- Dr. Shailendri Philip has 13 office locations.
Dr. Shailendri Philip practices Diagnostic Radiology near Redlands, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Modesto, CA and Loma Linda, CA.
See Redlands Radiologists.