A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shailesh Dhaduk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shailesh Dhaduk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dhaduk
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shailesh Dhaduk, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhaduk graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dhaduk has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Regional Health Center
- College Station Medical Center
- The Physicians Centre
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shailesh D Dhaduk MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shailesh D. Dhaduk practice?
- Dr. Shailesh Dhaduk has 1 office location.
Dr. Shailesh Dhaduk practices Family Medicine near Bryan, TX.
See Bryan Family Physicians.