Dr. Shailesh Desai MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 18th, 2013
Saved my life
Where many doctors think they are God, Dr. Desai does not. He is very caring, patient, and kind. Years ago, after saving my life I said, “Thank you, Dr. Desai, you saved my life”. Dr Desai replied, “I'm just a doctor, God saved your life”. It is rare to find such humbleness and the level of concern, and care he demonstrates. Recently, I had a very long, involved surgery that would be performed at a hospital that is normally not frequented by Dr. Desai. However, knowing my apprehension (I literally was afraid I was going to die) he agreed to be my hospital physician for the surgery. I know it took a considerable amount of time from his schedule to go to this hospital a good distance from the hospitals he regularly has patients just for one patient (me), but he did it. In fact, I didn't awake to the nurse in recovery, but opened my eyes to see Dr. Desai standing at my bedside, in recovery, waiting for me to wake up. He was a welcome site.

July 29th, 2010
Very caring and humble. Always a pleasure to visit his office. The atmosphere is relaxed & friendly.He listens and explains things in a clear fashion, and takes time to address your questions. Dr. Desai is a 10 in my book !

December 15th, 2015