A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shailesh Kadakia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shailesh Kadakia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Polyps
- Esophageal Achalasia
- Esophageal Stenosis
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
Education & Awards
Dr. Kadakia graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Kadakia has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Baptist Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shailesh Chandrakant Kadakia MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Shailesh C. Kadakia practice?
- Dr. Shailesh Kadakia has 9 office locations.
Dr. Shailesh Kadakia practices Gastroenterology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Boerne, TX.
See San Antonio Gastroenterologists.