Learn more about Dr. Shailesh Malla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shailesh Malla, Cardiologist, Nuclear Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malla
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Malla Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shailesh Malla, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Malla graduated from Tribhuvan University, Kathmandu.
Dr. Malla has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Hospital
- Henry Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shailesh Malla MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Shailesh Malla practice?
- Dr. Shailesh Malla has 1 office location.
Dr. Shailesh Malla practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Blue Ridge, GA.
See Blue Ridge Internists and Blue Ridge Cardiologists.