Learn more about Dr. Shailesh Malla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shailesh Malla, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malla
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Malla Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shailesh Malla, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Malla graduated from Tribhuvan University, Kathmandu.
Dr. Malla has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Hospital
- Henry Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shailesh Malla MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Shailesh Malla practice?
- Dr. Shailesh Malla has 1 office location.
Dr. Shailesh Malla practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Cardiologists.