A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shailesh Malla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shailesh Malla, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Malla graduated from Tribhuvan University, Kathmandu.
Dr. Malla has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Hospital
- Henry Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shailesh Malla MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Shailesh Malla practice?
- Dr. Shailesh Malla has 23 office locations.
Dr. Shailesh Malla practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Blue Ridge, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA and Marietta, GA.
See Blue Ridge Internists and Blue Ridge Cardiologists.