A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shailesh Malla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shailesh Malla, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Malla graduated from Tribhuvan University, Kathmandu.
Dr. Malla has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Mountainside Hospital
- Northside Hospital Cherokee
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Malla accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shailesh Malla practice?
Dr. Shailesh Malla practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Blue Ridge, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Marietta, GA and Atlanta, GA.
See Blue Ridge General Practitioners, Blue Ridge Internists, and Blue Ridge Cardiologists.