A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. SHAILESH NANDISH:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. SHAILESH NANDISH, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. NANDISH graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. NANDISH has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sarah Bush Lincoln Health Center
- St Johns Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. SHAILESH NANDISH MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. SHAILESH NANDISH practice?
- Dr. SHAILESH NANDISH has 1 office location.
Dr. SHAILESH NANDISH practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Springfield, IL.
See Springfield Internists and Springfield Cardiologists.