A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shailesh Nandish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shailesh Nandish is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nandish
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Nandish Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nandish graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Nandish has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Johns Hospital
- Sarah Bush Lincoln Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shailesh Nandish MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Shailesh Nandish practice?
- Dr. Shailesh Nandish has 1 office location.
Dr. Shailesh Nandish practices Cardiology near Springfield, IL.
See Springfield Cardiologists.