A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shailesh Nandish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nandish graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Nandish has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Johns Hospital
- Sarah Bush Lincoln Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shailesh Nandish MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Shailesh Nandish practice?
- Dr. Shailesh Nandish has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shailesh Nandish practices Cardiology near Mattoon, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, IL.
See Mattoon Cardiologists.