A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shailesh Parikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shailesh Parikh, MD, MS is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Electromyography (EMG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Parikh graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Parikh has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Holy Name Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Parikh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shailesh S. Parikh practice?
Dr. Shailesh Parikh practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Saddle Brook, NJ.
See Saddle Brook Physiatrists.