Internist, Nephrologist (kidney)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
by Sandra Mack on May 23rd, 2013

Dr. Patel is very careful with his patients and works with other doctors to make sure that nothing the other doctors do will harm my kidney more. When dye has to be used, he makes sure that I am well hydrated. When in the hospital, he was there everyday. I would recommend him to anyone who wants the best care for their kidneys.

Aug 13th, 2010

Very bright and knows how to assess his patients in an almost 100 percent accuracy.

Caring, kind expert in his field show details Caring, kind expert in his field
by Diane Mullauer, R.N. on Jul 23rd, 2010

Dr. Patel never rushes you. He listens and he examines all the data carefully as he makes diagnosis and tweaks treatment. My mother had sever labile hypertension that PCP could not control. Dr. Patel now manages her B/P and she has been able to get off of some of the medicine. In addition to hypertension she is a rare patient that spills Na in the blood so in addition to B/P meds she has to take Na tablets and is on fluid restriction. I am confident that Dr. Patel is guarding my elderly mother from renal damage as related to age and hypertensive crisis.

Best Specialist In Town show details Best Specialist In Town
by cvanaskey on Oct 22nd, 2008 on kudzu.com

I have been a patient of Dr Petel's for about 3yrs. His staff is wonderful, I have lupus with kidney failure and had been missing time from work. They helped me to fill out all the paper work for my FMLA and faxed it to my work; even when there was a problem they called my hr for me to see what they could do to get this done for me. I think Dr Petel is one of the best Dr's I have; he is very easy to communicate with and keeps in close contact with my other dr's to make sure I am recieving the best care. I would recommend his paractice to everyone.Thanks Cvanaskey

Read Full Review at kudzu.com