A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shailesh Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shailesh Patel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Patel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ellis Hospital
- Sunnyview Hospital and Rehabilitation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shailesh Rasiklal Patel MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Shailesh R. Patel practice?
- Dr. Shailesh Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Shailesh Patel practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Schenectady, NY.
See Schenectady Critical Care Practitioners and Schenectady Pulmonologists.