Dr. Shailesh Patel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shailesh Patel?

October 7th, 2011

Sleep Doctor

who wants to make sure that sleep disorders get their fair attention. If you don't sleep 8 hours, you are in trouble at this office. Even if you do not have Apnea..at least you can be diagnosed with Insufficient Sleep Syndrome, the you dont get enough sleep catchall.

November 16th, 2010

RA

He is the rudest human being I have come across.He talk down to the senior patients and TELSS them what to do and it's in humane and disgusting.

April 26th, 2010

Experience

Friendly and kindEven though I felt scared to go under machine, Doctor was very friendly and kind so I felt a little comfort. Well-organisedHe worked quickly. I needed to have X-ray check to my root. He asked me to wait outside to get x-ray result. In the mean while, he checked other patients. After I got the result, he called my name. I did not feel like I waited for so long.

December 29th, 2009

Grateful

This man saved my life. He diagnosed me with a pulmonary problem that my own Primary Care wouldn't look at.He put me in a sleep center and I began sleeping longer than four hours nights .. I am living again!

Type 2 Diabetes