Dr. Shailesh Rajguru Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shailesh Rajguru?

November 8th, 2016

liked

I felt like he listened to me and would try and help me.

July 20th, 2016

Doctor has no time for patients

I get to my appointments on time, why should I have to wait an additional hour before seeing the doctor. I called three time with concerns about medications, no one returned my calls. This is unacceptable. There is enough stress that goes with having a stroke, why should the doctor add to the problem. I am finding another neurologist that has time to care for his patients.

March 25th, 2016

Very good with the knowledge of my m.s. problems, he is on top of knowing and directing and helping me cope.

October 4th, 2015

This guy is horrible. Office doesn't return calls. Bill out procedures not done on dates I wasn't there. Waited over an hour last visit.

April 1st, 2014

NO COMPASSION FOR THE DISABLED!

I have been able to walk into Dr. Rajguru's office for 5 years. Recently had some major surgery. I was in a wheelchair and this doctor knows being in a wheelchair is temporary. I came there with some numbness. He showed no interest in me. When no staff was available to wheel me back to the waiting room, I looked at his face and he did not want to do it. Every door way we passed, he looked for a staff member. The hallway was not that long. I happen to be a registered nurse with 37 years experience. If you choose this neurologist and you feel the same way, it is not you. I am changing to another neurologist.

July 8th, 2013

Wonderful doctor.

Dr. Rajguru, though not easy to get an appointment with, is worth the wait. He is patient and is a great listener. He explains things very well. I have found all of his recommendations to be exactly right. He is a kind, caring practitioner; a very fine doctor.

June 6th, 2012

After experiencing a different doctor's care (that was terrible), I was very happy to be seen by Dr. Rajguru. His compassion and knowledge were immediately evident. I highly recommend him.

July 25th, 2017