Dr. Shaili Deveshwar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shaili Deveshwar?

October 6th, 2017

Marion

I am very impressed with the amount of knowledge and information that Dr Deveshwar and Mr. Panwalla shares with the patient. I truly appreciate that a visit is not rushed but they patiently answer all my questions. An informed and educated patient can make a more informed and educated decision and participate in their own care.

September 28th, 2017

Excellent care

I feel very confident in the care I receive for my autoimmune disorder from Dr. Deveshwar & her PA, Naitik Panwala! Nothing will get by them!

August 9th, 2017

Wonderful Doctor!

Dr. Deveshwar is a wonderful rheumatologist. She provides a through examine and answers every question you have. She takes her time with you so you have her undivided attention .

August 7th, 2017

Outstanding Doctor

I would not go to any other rheumatologist in This area. She and her staff are superb!

June 29th, 2017

Excellent Provider

Dr. Deveshwar is absolutely amazing! She stays current and up to date with the most common practices involving all of the various types of arthritic conditions. She listens to her patients and tailors each treatment plan according to your specific problems. You couldn't ask for a better provider!!

June 19th, 2017

Hans!

Although I have been a patient of Dr. Deveshwar's for many years, I have had the privilege of also seeing Hans Panwala, her PA! He is absolutely fantastic! Always kind, friendly and has a great personality! Hans is very easy to talk to and doesn't use "doctor speak" I highly recommend their practice!!

June 13th, 2017

My life

If I could give her a 10 rating if I could. She is the reason I am not bedridden. After visiting another Rheumatologist who did not act like he believed me, I was sent to Dr. Deveshwar. I think God everyday for what she has done for me.

June 9th, 2017

Today's visit was with Dr. Panwala and the attention that I receive is always A+ and I appreciate the Dr a great deal.

June 8th, 2017

Dr. Deveshwar Pat Barksdale Patient

I have gotten along so very well with RA since seeing Dr. Deveshwar. I could not do without her warm , caring reassurance and her attention to blood work/eye exams Medication.

June 5th, 2017

Great physician

Dr. Deveshwar is a great physician. She is very thorough & caring & explains things in a way you can understand. Her staff is always efficient & supportive. I highly recommend Dr. Deveshwar.

May 23rd, 2017

Mr. Panwala

My experience with care from Mr. Panwala is excellent! He is caring and patient and explains each precedure prior to treatment. Although I can receive treatment 5 minutes from my home I travel 45 miles to his office because I am very confident in my treatment there and highly recommend him to anyone in need of a Rheumatologist!

May 22nd, 2017

Dr. Deveshwar is the best! I had previously gone to another rheumatologist in Greensboro who never seemed to have it together. I have been completely satisfied with the treatment and care since coming to Dr. Deveshwar.