A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shaili Felton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shaili Felton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Felton
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Felton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shaili Felton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Felton graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Felton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lubbock Heart Hospital
- Covenant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shaili Khandheria Felton MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Shaili K. Felton practice?
- Dr. Shaili Felton has 1 office location.
Dr. Shaili Felton practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Internists and Lubbock Endocrinologists.