A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shaili Felton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shaili Felton is Below Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shaili Felton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Felton graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Felton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lubbock Heart Hospital
- Covenant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shaili Khandheria Felton MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Shaili K. Felton practice?
- Dr. Shaili Felton has 1 office location.
Dr. Shaili Felton practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Internists and Lubbock Endocrinologists.