A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shaili Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shaili Gupta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shaili Gupta, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Sawai Man Singh Medical College, Jaipur.
Dr. Gupta has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence & Memorial Hospital
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - West Haven
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shaili Gupta MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Shaili Gupta practice?
- Dr. Shaili Gupta has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shaili Gupta practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near West Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New London, CT and New Haven, CT.
See West Haven Internists and West Haven Infectious Disease Doctors.