Learn more about Dr. Shailja Parikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shailja Parikh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parikh
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Parikh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shailja Parikh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Murmurs
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Parikh graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Parikh has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Thr Presbyterian Hospital
- Baylor Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shailja V Parikh MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Shailja V. Parikh practice?
- Dr. Shailja Parikh has 1 office location.
Dr. Shailja Parikh practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Internists and Kansas City Cardiologists.