Learn more about Dr. Shailja Parikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shailja Parikh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parikh
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shailja Parikh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Murmurs
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Parikh graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Parikh has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Thr Presbyterian Hospital
- Baylor Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shailja V Parikh MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Shailja V. Parikh practice?
- Dr. Shailja Parikh has 1 office location.
Dr. Shailja Parikh practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Internists and Kansas City Cardiologists.