Learn more about Dr. Shailja Roy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shailja Roy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roy
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shailja Roy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Roy graduated from Government Medical College, Nagpur. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Roy has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shailja Roy MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Shailja Roy practice?
- Dr. Shailja Roy has 1 office location.
Dr. Shailja Roy practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Vineland, NJ.
See Vineland Internists, Vineland Hematologists, and Vineland Oncologists.