Brought to you by
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shailja Roy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shailja Roy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shailja Roy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Roy graduated from Government Medical College, Nagpur.
Dr. Roy has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shailja Roy practice?
Dr. Shailja Roy practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Vineland, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Reading, PA and Edison, NJ.
See Vineland Internists, Vineland Hematologists, and Vineland Oncologists.