Learn more about Dr. Shailja Roy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shailja Roy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shailja Roy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Cancer.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Roy graduated from Government Medical College, Nagpur.More Education & Awards
Dr. Roy has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shailja Roy practice?
Dr. Shailja Roy practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology near Vineland, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Reading, PA and Edison, NJ.
See Vineland Internists, Vineland Hematologists, and Vineland Oncologists.