A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shailja Roy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shailja Roy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shailja Roy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Roy graduated from Government Medical College, Nagpur. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Roy has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shailja Roy MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Shailja Roy practice?
- Dr. Shailja Roy has 5 office locations.
Dr. Shailja Roy practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Vineland, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Edison, NJ and Reading, PA.
See Vineland Internists, Vineland Hematologists, and Vineland Oncologists.