A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shailja Roy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shailja Roy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roy
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shailja Roy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Roy graduated from Government Medical College, Nagpur. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Roy has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shailja Roy MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Shailja Roy practice?
- Dr. Shailja Roy has 1 office location.
Dr. Shailja Roy practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Vineland, NJ.
See Vineland Internists, Vineland Hematologists, and Vineland Oncologists.