Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shaily Gupta
Dr. Shaily Gupta, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Plano, TX, with another office in Troy, MI. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Hospitalist. Dr. Gupta is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center and Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Shaily Gupta has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
Dr. Shaily Gupta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plano, TX.
Dr. Michael Cronholm
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Plano, TX 0.01 mi35
Dr. Sudhamayi Molakalapalli
Plano, TX 0.01 mi21
Dr. Muhammad Khan
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Plano, TX 0.01 mi26