A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shaily Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Gupta has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shaily Gupta DO is a female Internist and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shaily Gupta practice?
- Dr. Shaily Gupta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shaily Gupta practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI.
See Plano Hospitalists and Plano Internists.