A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shainy Hegde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shainy Hegde, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hegde graduated from J.S.S. Medical College, Mysore.
Dr. Hegde has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Renown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shainy Hegde MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shainy Hegde practice?
- Dr. Shainy Hegde has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shainy Hegde practices Internal Medicine near Roseville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Reno, NV.
See Roseville Internists.