Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shairoz Manji
Dr. Shairoz Manji, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mount Clemens, MI, with other offices in Warren, MI and Saint Clair Shores, MI. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Manji is affiliated with Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center, St. John Hospital & Medical Center and Henry Ford Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Shairoz Manji has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Shairoz Manji is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Clemens, MI.
Dr. Sanaa Mahmoud
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics
Mount Clemens, MI 0 mi38
Dr. Halina Weidner-Czaja
Mount Clemens, MI 0 mi41
Dr. Gail Abraham
Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
Mount Clemens, MI 0 mi37