A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shaista Husain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shaista Husain is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shaista Husain, BS, FACS, MBBS is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Husain graduated from Kabir Medical College, Peshawar. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Husain has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shaista A Husain BS, FACS, and MBBS is a female Otolaryngologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Shaista A. Husain practice?
- Dr. Shaista Husain has 1 office location.
Dr. Shaista Husain practices Otolaryngology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Otolaryngologists.