Learn more about Dr. Shaista Husain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shaista Husain is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Husain
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Husain Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shaista Husain, BS, FACS, MBBS is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Husain graduated from Kabir Medical College, Peshawar. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Husain has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shaista A Husain BS, FACS, and MBBS is a female Otolaryngologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Shaista A. Husain practice?
- Dr. Shaista Husain has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shaista Husain practices Otolaryngology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Edinburg, TX.
See Houston Otolaryngologists.