A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shaista Husain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shaista Husain is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Husain
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Husain Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shaista Husain, BS, FACS, MBBS is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Husain graduated from Kabir Medical College, Peshawar. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Husain has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shaista A Husain BS, FACS, and MBBS is a female Otolaryngologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Shaista A. Husain practice?
- Dr. Shaista Husain has 1 office location.
Dr. Shaista Husain practices Otolaryngology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Otolaryngologists.