Dr. Shaista Quddusi MD Patient Reviews

• Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism Federal Way, WA

June 21st, 2016
The best doctor
I have been a patient of Dr. Quddusi's for many years. She has helped me take care of my diabetes and cared about me. I love her. I recommend her. She cares. She remembers when I cancel my appointments. She wants me to succeed. She gives me the tools to do this. Thank you, doc. I use to drive 80 miles one way to see her when I moved away for a while. She is worth it.

June 18th, 2016
Dr. Quddusi is prompt, pleasant, and a great diagnostician.

March 7th, 2016
After getting new health insurance, I was required to find a new endocrinologist. I was referred to Dr. Quddusi. I am impressed with the attention they have given to me. Staff was helpful in getting the proper paperwork to set up insurance and made extra effort in making sure that I had pump supplies during the transition.

March 3rd, 2016
EXCELLENT
I AM VERY HAPPY BEING A PATIENT AT ADVANCED DIABETES AND ENDOCRINE

February 29th, 2016
I feel so at ease with Dr Quddusi... she explains everything so I understand what is going on and the outcome.

January 29th, 2016
Patient
I do recommend Dr. Quddusi highly. I am extremely satisfied with her care.

January 29th, 2016
I've been seeing Dr. Quddusi for approximately 10 years and have been very pleased with her approach to medicine and her bedside manner. Dr. Quddusi cares very much about and for her patients.

December 12th, 2015
Mrs.
Dr. Quddusi is amazing. She was able to diagnose me correctly so that I am a cancer survivor and I am still alive to enjoy my husband and my grandchildren. She is amazing, intelligent and is able to diagnose her patients.

April 7th, 2015
She will save your life. Get the tools to work with your diabetes. You do not need to deprive yourself. There are strategies that will work for you. Very educated and up to date!

February 8th, 2015
she really cares-tries to keep me on tract-i'm a difficult patient when it comes to taking meds

August 13th, 2014
My endo for 8 years
I loved Dr. Q as my endocrinologist for 8 years. I saw her once every 3 months even during 2 pregnancies. Just lately we had a change of insurance and I needed to get her to call a pharmacy to give prior authorization on my test strips and insulin. Her front desk person would not give her any information and said the pharmacy needed to contact her and send her something saying the insulin and test strips were being denied. When she sent the prior authorization in she forgot to click the box that said I was a minimed Medtronic pump user and so they denied my test strips again and said I needed to do an appeal. I asked the receptionist to give her a note to call or text me so I could explain it and she refused. Her receptionist said that I was asking Dr. Q to do me a favor so I needed to follow the rules and regulations that Dr. Q required even though they were different than what the pharmacy said they required. When you can't even get a hold of your Dr. to tell them about problems that come up or get them to do things they need to do for you without making you feel like you are a big problem for them...that's not a good relationship. This was the only time I ever tried to contact her in 8 years. I won't try again.

January 7th, 2014
amazing!
Great doctor, far more interested in the wellbeing of folks than any other doctor i have ever come across.