A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shaival Kapadia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shaival Kapadia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kapadia
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kapadia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shaival Kapadia, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kapadia graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kapadia has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
- BON SECOURS St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shaival J Kapadia FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Shaival J. Kapadia practice?
- Dr. Shaival Kapadia has 1 office location.
Dr. Shaival Kapadia practices Cardiovascular Disease near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Cardiologists.