Learn more about Dr. Shakaib Qureshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shakaib Qureshi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shakaib Qureshi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Qureshi graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Qureshi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Wilmington Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Qureshi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shakaib S. Qureshi practice?
Dr. Shakaib Qureshi practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Facial Plastic Surgery near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, DE and Bear, DE.
See Wilmington Internists, Wilmington Rheumatologists, and Wilmington Plastic Surgeons.