A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shakaib Qureshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shakaib Qureshi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Qureshi
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Qureshi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shakaib Qureshi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Qureshi graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Qureshi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- TX Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shakaib Sajid Qureshi MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Shakaib S. Qureshi practice?
- Dr. Shakaib Qureshi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shakaib Qureshi practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, DE.
See Wilmington Internists and Wilmington Rheumatologists.