A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shakaib Qureshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shakaib Qureshi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shakaib Qureshi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Qureshi graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Qureshi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- TX Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shakaib Sajid Qureshi MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Shakaib S. Qureshi practice?
- Dr. Shakaib Qureshi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shakaib Qureshi practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Internists and Wilmington Rheumatologists.