A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shakaib Rehman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shakaib Rehman, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rehman graduated from Rawalpindi Medical College.
Dr. Rehman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ralph H. Johnson Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Ralph Henry Johnson Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shakaib Ur Rehman BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shakaib U. Rehman practice?
- Dr. Shakaib Rehman has 1 office location.
Dr. Shakaib Rehman practices Internal Medicine near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Internists.