A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shakeeb Hussain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shakeeb Hussain is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hussain
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Hussain Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shakeeb Hussain, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hussain graduated from University Of Saskatchewan College Of Medicine, Saskatoon.
Dr. Hussain has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Center
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shakeeb Hussain MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Shakeeb Hussain practice?
- Dr. Shakeeb Hussain has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shakeeb Hussain practices Psychiatry near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Psychiatrists.