Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shakeel Ahmad
Dr. Shakeel Ahmad, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sycamore, IL. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Ahmad is affiliated with Kishwaukee Hospital, Valley West Community Hospital and Kishwaukee Community Hospital. Dr. Ahmad has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Shakeel Ahmad has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Shakeel Ahmad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sycamore, IL.
Dr. Dhaval Thakkar
Sycamore, IL 0 mi24
Dr. Thomas Isaacson
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Sycamore, IL 0 mi32
Dr. Naishadh Brahmbhatt
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Sycamore, IL 0 mi