A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shakeel Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shakeel Ahmed is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shakeel Ahmed, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ahmed has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
- Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shakeel Ahmed BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Shakeel Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Shakeel Ahmed has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shakeel Ahmed practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Fairview Heights, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Belleville, IL and Hazel Crest, IL.
See Fairview Heights Internists and Fairview Heights Gastroenterologists.