Family Physicians

5225 S Highway 95
Suite 5
Fort Mohave, AZ 86426
928-768-1011
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jun 30th, 2014

Dr. Kahn is a wonderful, caring and compassionate doctor. My mother was dying and he actually came to our house to see her to make sure she was being taken care of even though hospice was involved. My entire family sees him and we consider him more than just our doctor.

Mar 11th, 2014

Went to see Shakeel Kahn with a lump in mu armpit. He misdiagnosed me. Spent a good 7 months doing nothing except give me antibiotics. First he said he couldn't feel anything. Then he said I had a wild hair. And then said it was an infected cyst which is why he gave me the antibiotics. I asked him several times if it could be cancer. He said no each time. I also told him that I was feeling a lump on my breast. He never gave me a breast exam. Then he dropped me as a patient. After finding a good doctor I have found out that I do have breast cancer. And because of all of the months of misdiagnosis it is now in my lymph nodes and blood. Now I am in chemo therapy fighting for my life. Shakeel Kahn is never on time to the office. It is not fun waiting in your car in 110 degree weather for 2 to 3 hours for him to show up and unlock the office. He has no sinks in any of his exam rooms. I have seen him go from patient to patient without washing his hands. He has no nurse in the office. Either his brother (who I don't think has any medical training) or his receptionist takes your temperature, weight and blood pressure.

Mar 5th, 2014

Dr. Kahn has stopped taking Medicare patients. Very disappointing in that respect. As a physician he is excellent, can't say the same for his "new" secretary. She could cost him some patients.

|  Excellent Caring Compassionate Doctor  |  show details
by Beth W. on May 27th, 2010

Dr. Kahn spent so much time listening to all my problems I thought I was his only patient. Pam at his office is great. She works to help you in any way she can. His office is very friendly and he knows me by my first name just like a friend. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

|  Office Disarray  |  show details
by Barbara Brown on Oct 7th, 2009

The doctor has to get serious about putting his office affairs in order. Patient files get shuffled and rearranged without regard to appointment times and then patients are called in any order. I had two scheduled visits with him and it happened twice to me. The second time was the last straw, and my last visit.