A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shakeel Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shakeel Khan, Internist, Nuclear Medicine, Hospitalist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khan
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Khan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shakeel Khan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Al-Ameen Med Coll.
Dr. Khan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Arrowhead Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shakeel Osman Khan MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Shakeel O. Khan practice?
- Dr. Shakeel Khan has 1 office location.
Dr. Shakeel Khan practices Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Glendale, AZ.
See Glendale Hospitalists, Glendale Internists, and Glendale Cardiologists.