Learn more about Dr. Shakeel Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shakeel Khan, Internist, Nuclear Medicine, Hospitalist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khan
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Khan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shakeel Khan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Al-Ameen Med Coll.
Dr. Khan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Arrowhead Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shakeel Osman Khan MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Shakeel O. Khan practice?
- Dr. Shakeel Khan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Shakeel Khan practices Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Surprise, AZ and Goodyear, AZ.
See Glendale Hospitalists, Glendale Internists, and Glendale Cardiologists.