A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shakeel Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shakeel Khan, Internist, Nuclear Medicine, Hospitalist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shakeel Khan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Al-Ameen Med Coll.
Dr. Khan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shakeel O Khan MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Shakeel O. Khan practice?
- Dr. Shakeel Khan has 1 office location.
Dr. Shakeel Khan practices Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Glendale, AZ.
See Glendale Hospitalists, Glendale Internists, and Glendale Cardiologists.