A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shakeela Mirza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shakeela Mirza, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mirza graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Mirza has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mirza accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shakeela F. Mirza practice?
Dr. Shakeela Mirza practices Pediatrics near Macomb, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Clair Shores, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Macomb Pediatricians.