A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shaker Saad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shaker Saad is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shaker Saad, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saad graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. Saad has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Western AZ Regional Medical Center
- Western Baptist Hospital
- Valley View Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shaker Fawzy Youssef Saad MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shaker F. Saad practice?
- Dr. Shaker Saad has 1 office location.
Dr. Shaker Saad practices Internal Medicine near Bullhead City, AZ.
See Bullhead City Internists.