Learn more about Dr. Shakil Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shakil Khan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Khan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Toledo Hospital
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Khan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shakil A. Khan practice?
Dr. Shakil Khan practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine, Family Medicine, General Practice, and Occupational Medicine near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Oregon, OH.
See Toledo Internists, Toledo Pulmonologists, Toledo Sleep Medicine Doctors, Toledo Family Physicians, Toledo General Practitioners, and Toledo Preventive Medicine Specialists.