Learn more about Dr. Shakil Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shakil Khan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.More Education & Awards
Dr. Khan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Toledo Hospital
- St Luke's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Khan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shakil A. Khan practice?
Dr. Shakil Khan practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine, Family Medicine, General Practice, and Occupational Medicine near Oregon, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Toledo, OH.
See Oregon Internists, Oregon Pulmonologists, Oregon Sleep Medicine Doctors, Oregon Family Physicians, Oregon General Practitioners, and Oregon Preventive Medicine Specialists.