A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shakil Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shakil Khan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Khan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Hospital
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shakil Ahmad Khan MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Shakil A. Khan practice?
- Dr. Shakil Khan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Shakil Khan practices Pulmonary Disease near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Oregon, OH and Monroe, MI.
See Toledo Pulmonologists.