Dr. Shakil Ahmad Khan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine, Family Medicine, General Practice, and Occupational Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shakil Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shakil Khan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.More Education & Awards
Dr. Khan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Hospital
- Toledo Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Khan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shakil A. Khan practice?
Dr. Shakil Khan practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine, Family Medicine, General Practice, and Occupational Medicine near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Oregon, OH.
See Toledo Internists, Toledo Pulmonologists, Toledo Sleep Medicine Doctors, Toledo Family Physicians, Toledo General Practitioners, and Toledo Preventive Medicine Specialists.