A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shakil Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shakil Khan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shakil Khan, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Khan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hill Crest Behavioral Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shakil A Khan MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Shakil A. Khan practice?
- Dr. Shakil Khan has 1 office location.
Dr. Shakil Khan practices Psychiatry near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Psychiatrists.