Some ratings provided by DrScore.
I wish my kids still seen Dr. Khan. show details I wish my kids still seen Dr. Khan.
by brenda wideman on behalf of my two children on Jan 26th, 2014

Dr, Khan was my kids first psychiatrist. They seen him through their mental health provider. unfortunately he left the facility. Both of my boys want to go back to seeing him. Everything he told us about my oldest son was head on and straight forward and true. What he said may happen in the future some of it did. He always listened to me as a parent.

Apr 4th, 2011

How can you get appropriate treatment for mental illness if you can't speak to the physician and can't get an appointment but every three months?There is never a follow up call and don't you dare call him. You must convey all questions to his nurse who has the communication skills of a retarded, dysfunctional...*?#@*!! So typical of someone who's sense of well being comes from denying any information or support because by not doing so gives her the satisfaction of having some control in her own screwed existence. Cow! This practice is a joke. I believe they prey on the ignorance of the uneducated and unexposed.