A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shakil Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shakil Ahmed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shakil Ahmed, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ahmed has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shakil M Ahmed BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shakil M. Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Shakil Ahmed has 4 office locations.
Dr. Shakil Ahmed practices Internal Medicine near Richardson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX and Wylie, TX.
See Richardson Internists.