Learn more about Dr. Shakil Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shakil Ahmed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shakil Ahmed, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ahmed has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ahmed accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shakil M. Ahmed practice?
Dr. Shakil Ahmed practices Internal Medicine near Richardson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX and Wylie, TX.
See Richardson Internists.