A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shakil Karim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shakil Karim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Karim
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Karim graduated from Pikeville College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Karim has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Licking Memorial Hospital
- I do not have any hospital privileges
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shakil Abdul Karim DO is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Shakil A. Karim practice?
- Dr. Shakil Karim has 1 office location.
Dr. Shakil Karim practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Newark, OH.
See Newark Internists and Newark Gastroenterologists.