Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shakir Hussein
Dr. Shakir Hussein, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Detroit, MI, with other offices in Three Rivers, MI and Detroit, MI. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Transplant Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Hussein is affiliated with Three Rivers Area Hospital, Sinai-Grace Hospital and Harper University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Shakir Hussein has the following 2 specialties
- Transplant Surgery
Transplant surgeons are trained to transplant organs from donors, whether living or deceased, to the patients in need. This includes liver, lung, heart, intestine, pancreas and kidney transplants as well as tissue, bone marrow and cornea transplants....
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Shakir Hussein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Detroit, MI.
Dr. Ronald Rusko
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Detroit, MI 0 mi43
Dr. Jeffrey Rubin
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Detroit, MI 0 mi38
Dr. Roger Kakos
General Surgery, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Detroit, MI 0 mi10