Learn more about Dr. Shakir Hyder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shakir Hyder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hyder
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hyder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shakir Hyder, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hyder graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hyder has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Healthcare System
- St. Rose Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shakir Hyder MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Shakir Hyder practice?
- Dr. Shakir Hyder has 1 office location.
Dr. Shakir Hyder practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Fremont, CA.
See Fremont Internists and Fremont Gastroenterologists.