Learn more about Dr. Shakir Hyder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shakir Hyder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hyder
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Hyder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shakir Hyder, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hyder graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hyder has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Healthcare System
- St. Rose Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shakir Hyder MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Shakir Hyder practice?
- Dr. Shakir Hyder has 1 office location.
Dr. Shakir Hyder practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Fremont, CA.
See Fremont Internists and Fremont Gastroenterologists.