Internist, Gastroenterologist (digestive)

ms. show details ms.
by Rivera on Oct 4th, 2014

amazing doctor! He takes the time to explain to his patients all his procedures, very gently, and doesn't rush to examine me. And his MA. She is the best. She help me with my appointment and all my paper work. She had ready all my authorization for all the procedure that Dr. Hyder order. She is alway in a good manners and really positive. Dr. Hyder and MA Elsa do the best team..I have such respect for Dr Hyder!!!

Rushed consultation show details Rushed consultation
Nov 3rd, 2012

I appreciate the office in squeezing me in on the same day. I found Dr Hyder relatively polite, but very rushed through the whole examination/consultation, before ordering expensive follow up testing (endoscopy) without much, if any, explanation. We ended up asking questions as he walked out the door, all with curt responses. Not recommended!

Most Caring Doctor I've Ever Met. show details Most Caring Doctor I've Ever Met.
Feb 11th, 2011

I have had multiple surgeries due to severe Ulcerative Colitis and was referred to Dr. Hyder by my PCP, something I dear wish I would have done two years ago. Needless to say I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Hyder to anyone seeking a good gastroenterologist, he has very good qualities , he is very attentive, very calm and well mannered, patient, and he listens to every one of your needs/concerns without rush. I honestly cannot say in the two year trial that i have had with colitis and the multitude of doctors I have visited, I have seen none of them that come close to the professionalism and attitude that Dr. Hyder possesses and shows with his patients, He sat with me and addressed all my concerns and took the time out to go through everything one by one with me. Dr. Hyder's staff are also very pleasant and take care of everything in a quick and timely fashion. I am very satisfied and happy I met Dr. Hyder.-omar

Feb 2nd, 2011

An amazing doctor!!!I have never met a doctor like this guy...He takes the time to explain to his patients; very courteous,patient and experienced and does not rush at all like other doctors do...I have such respect for Dr Hyder!!!

Jan 13th, 2011

Amazingly an outstanding doctor. Full of human qualities. Patient feels 50% better at the outset of first meeting.