Internist, Gastroenterologist (digestive)

by michael lazarski on Jun 21st, 2016

good experience

Go somewhere else show details Go somewhere else
by James on Jan 15th, 2016

Go somewhere else. He put a wrong info on my file now I am having a problem on the insurance.

Excellent doctor show details Excellent doctor
Jan 4th, 2016

Amazing human being and polite, his knowledge and care for patients is exceptional.

ms. show details ms.
by Rivera on Oct 4th, 2014

amazing doctor! He takes the time to explain to his patients all his procedures, very gently, and doesn't rush to examine me. And his MA. She is the best. She help me with my appointment and all my paper work. She had ready all my authorization for all the procedure that Dr. Hyder order. She is alway in a good manners and really positive. Dr. Hyder and MA Elsa do the best team..I have such respect for Dr Hyder!!!

Rushed consultation show details Rushed consultation
Nov 3rd, 2012

I appreciate the office in squeezing me in on the same day. I found Dr Hyder relatively polite, but very rushed through the whole examination/consultation, before ordering expensive follow up testing (endoscopy) without much, if any, explanation. We ended up asking questions as he walked out the door, all with curt responses. Not recommended!

Feb 2nd, 2011

An amazing doctor!!!I have never met a doctor like this guy...He takes the time to explain to his patients; very courteous,patient and experienced and does not rush at all like other doctors do...I have such respect for Dr Hyder!!!

Jan 13th, 2011

Amazingly an outstanding doctor. Full of human qualities. Patient feels 50% better at the outset of first meeting.