A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shakthi Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shakthi Kumar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shakthi Kumar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Kumar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shakthi Kumar BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Shakthi Kumar practice?
- Dr. Shakthi Kumar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Shakthi Kumar practices Pediatrics near Willow Street, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, PA.
See Willow Street Pediatricians.