A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shakthi Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shakthi Kumar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shakthi Kumar, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kumar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- UPMC Health Plan - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shakthi M. Kumar practice?
Dr. Shakthi Kumar practices Pediatrics near Willow Street, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, PA.
See Willow Street Pediatricians.