Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shakti Bakshi
Dr. Shakti Bakshi, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Melbourne, FL. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Bakshi is affiliated with Wuesthoff Memorial Hospital, Holmes Regional Medical Center and 1350 S. Hickory Street. Dr. Bakshi has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Shakti Bakshi has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Shakti Bakshi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Melbourne, FL.
Dr. Zaw Htay
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Melbourne, FL 0 mi31
Dr. Mark Dillon
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Melbourne, FL 0.08 mi29
Dr. Sangita Sahay
Melbourne, FL 0.14 mi25