A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shakti Bakshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shakti Bakshi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shakti Bakshi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bakshi graduated from University College Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bakshi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Palm Bay Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shakti Datt Bakshi BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shakti D. Bakshi practice?
- Dr. Shakti Bakshi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shakti Bakshi practices Internal Medicine near Melbourne, FL.
See Melbourne Internists.