A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shakti Mahapatra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shakti Mahapatra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shakti Mahapatra, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laser Surgery
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahapatra graduated from Sriram Chandra Bhanja Medical College, Cuttack.
Dr. Mahapatra has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Regional Medical Center
- John F. Kennedy Memorial Hospital
- Eisenhower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shakti Ava Mahapatra MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Shakti A. Mahapatra practice?
- Dr. Shakti Mahapatra has 1 office location.
Dr. Shakti Mahapatra practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Palm Springs, CA.
See Palm Springs Obstetricians & Gynecologists.