A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shakti Matta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shakti Matta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shakti Matta, FAAP, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Matta graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Matta has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kadlec Regional Medical Center
- Kennewick General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shakti Kumar Matta FAAP, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Shakti K. Matta practice?
- Dr. Shakti Matta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shakti Matta practices Pediatrics near Kennewick, WA.
See Kennewick Pediatricians.