A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shakti Narain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shakti Narain is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shakti Narain, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Narain graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Narain has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Villiages Regional Hospital
- Florida Hospital/Waterman
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shakti Narain FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Shakti Narain practice?
- Dr. Shakti Narain has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shakti Narain practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Leesburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lady Lake, FL.
See Leesburg Internists and Leesburg Pulmonologists.