A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shakti Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shakti Singh is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singh
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Singh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shakti Singh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Singh has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Chapman Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shakti Singh MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Shakti Singh practice?
- Dr. Shakti Singh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shakti Singh practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Modesto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Anaheim, CA.
See Modesto Internists and Modesto Gastroenterologists.