A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shakti Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shakti Singh is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shakti Singh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Singh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shakti S Singh MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Shakti S. Singh practice?
- Dr. Shakti Singh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shakti Singh practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Internists and Modesto Gastroenterologists.