A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shakunthala Shetty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shakunthala Shetty is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shetty
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shakunthala Shetty, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shetty graduated from J.S.S. Medical College, Mysore.
Dr. Shetty has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shakunthala Shetty BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Shakunthala Shetty practice?
- Dr. Shakunthala Shetty has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shakunthala Shetty practices Anesthesiology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Southlake, TX.
See Houston Anesthesiologists.