inactive

Shakur H Toosi MD Patient Reviews

• 2 reviews

June 22nd, 2013
Will change doctors!
He is very rude. I am a college student and therefore I still use my parents insurance. My mother and I use the same insurance card since one of us misplaced it and it typically works out. So this one time I was there for my appointment I realized I didn't have the card and so I called my mother. The nice lady at the front desk said it was ok and that I could fax over the card info later on. When it came time to see dr. shorty the first thing he said was, "where is your insurance card?" and I told him my mother had it. And he said " your in college why does your mom have it?" I was furious! He was getting into my business and he clearly was more interested in getting his money than doing his job. Not to mention that same appointment he said he could see some diabetes in my eye which made me even more emotional. Again, he didn't really go into detail about the signs of diabetes in the eye he was concerned about me not having my card.

June 28th, 2011
short sighted...
Dr. Tossi disrespected his own associates, dismissed diagnosis by his own associates, and never bothered reviewing the records before opening his mouth and making a snap judgement (which was wrong). And lastly he was very noncooperative in understanding working with patient that is also covered by the Veteran Affairs for medical care and moreimportantly medications! He really needs some retraining on bedside manners~

August 27th, 2009
Dr. Toosi is my favorite doctor. He is very well educated and knowledgeable. He spends time answering my questions thoroughly. He is the best.